- Understanding your own personal style
- The importance of body language and how it affects your message
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Structuring and developing conversations in a social environment.
- Networking - why it is important and how to do it
- How to be assertive and achieve a 'win-win'
- Group discussion skills
- Job interview skills
- Team working - find out what kind of team member you are and how to use your strengths and weaknesses
New Course Starts 27th August 2018
The course runs for 16 hours and costs NPR 6,000
Hurry up-Limited seats! If you would like to register then call us at 4441935 or leave your number here and we will call you back.
||Tuesday , Thursday
||7.30 - 9.30 AM