- Understanding your own personal style
- The importance of body language and how it affects your message
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Structuring and developing conversations in a social environment.
- Networking - why it is important and how to do it
- How to be assertive and achieve a 'win-win'
- Group discussion skills
- Job interview skills
- Team working - find out what kind of team member you are and how to use your strengths and weaknesses
The course runs for 16 hours and costs NPR 6000/-
Hurry up-Limited seats! If you would like to register then call us at 4441935 or leave your number here and we will call you back.
||Tuesday , Thursday
||7.30 - 9.30 AM